Have your teeth become broken, chipped, crooked or discolored? Are any of your teeth naturally misshapen or deformed? Do you have gaps between teeth that prevent you from sharing your smile?
Cosmetics defects in your smile can have a negative effect on your self confidence. For many people, damaged or misshapen teeth are a source of social anxiety, leading them to laugh and smile less frequently.
One of the great treatment options for cosmetic dental issues are dental veneers. Dental veneers are thin pieces of tooth-like material that are placed on top of and bonded to your damaged teeth.
Dr. Heap and his caring, well-trained team are pleased to provide in-office dental veneer treatment to our patients in and around the Mesa area.
Our top quality porcelain veneers are created to perfectly mimic color and translucence of regular teeth. Dental veneers look and feel completely natural, so no one will notice you are wearing them. You will feel comfortable to smile, laugh, eat and speak normally.
If you are experiencing any of the following issues, dental veneers may be a great treatment option for you:
- Chipped Teeth | Dental veneers can be used effectively to help repair the appearance of chipped teeth.
- Crooked Teeth | If you have a tooth that is mildly crooked, a dental veneer can often be used instead of braces.
- Misshapen Teeth | Our porcelain veneers can be used to correct the appearance of misshapen teeth in a number of cases.
- Cracked Teeth | If you have a cracked tooth, porcelain veneers are a great option that allow you to keep your natural tooth.
- Discolored Teeth | Dental veneers are a beautiful white color, and can brighten your smile without the need for tooth whitening.
We are proud to be able to offer this great dental treatment to our patients. If you have questions about dental veneers, please call us today!